top of page

Marktforschungsgruppe

Öffentlich·184 Mitglieder

[LIVE STREAM>] Live: Pontypridd Town vs Aberystwyth stream 26/12/2023


International. Onefootball TV. onefootball.com. Watch and bet. Geo restrictions apply. Funded account required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to ...


Aberystwyth Town 0-1 Pontypridd Town AFC - Welsh Premier League - August 29, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Aberystwyth Town and Pontypridd Town AFC. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pontypridd Town AFC win with a probability of 42. 71%. A win for Aberystwyth Town had a probability of 31. Pontypridd Town vs. Aberystwyth (26 Dec, 2023) Live Score - ESPN (UK)Game InformationUSW Sports Park2:30 PM, 26 December 2023Cardiff, Wales Top ScorersPontypridd Town35J KaradoganMidfielder Matches: 9 Goals: 25B Williams-MargetsonDefender Matches: 18 Goals: 14K DaviesDefender Matches: 16 Goals: 1Aberystwyth8I LewisMidfielder Matches: 17 Goals: 39M CadwalladerForward Matches: 15 Goals: 36J ThornMidfielder Goals: 2Head To Head RecordLAST FIVE GAMESDateCOMPETITIONAberystwyth0 - 1Pontypridd Town29 Aug, 2023Welsh Premier LeaguePontypridd Town1 - 1Aberystwyth1 Apr, 2023Welsh Premier LeagueAberystwyth3 - 3Pontypridd Town18 Feb, 2023Welsh Premier LeagueAberystwyth2 - 1Pontypridd Town18 Nov, 2022Welsh Premier LeaguePontypridd Town2 - 1Aberystwyth27 Aug, 2022Welsh Premier LeagueWelsh Premier League TableTeamGPWDLGDPThe New Saints181620+4850Connah's Quay191324+3241Newtown181035+1233Cardiff MU18954032Bala Town19775+228Caernarfon19838-127Haverfordwest19667-524Penybont FC19649-722Barry Town184410-1816Colwyn Bay FC184212-1814Aberystwyth183213-2511Pontypridd Town193412-207Premier League NewsThe New Saints' world-record winning run ends after drawWelsh champions The New Saints saw their world-record winning run come to an end at 27 consecutive games after a 3-3 draw on Saturday. 97% and a draw had a probability of 25. 3%. The most likely scoreline for a Pontypridd Town AFC win was 0-1 with a probability of 9. 51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8. 96%) and 0-2 (7. 11%). The likeliest Aberystwyth Town win was 1-0 (8. 01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11. 98%). Pontypridd Town vs Aberystwyth Town Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-12-26Standings Wales Premier League # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 The New Saints 18 16 2 0 60:12 50 GAP Connah S Quay FC 19 13 4 56:24 41 3 Newtown AFC 10 5 32:20 33 Cardiff MET 9 26:26 32 Bala Town 7 17:15 28 6 Caernarfon Town 8 35:36 27 Haverfordwest County AFC 24:29 24 Penybont 24:31 22 Barry Town 19:37 Colwyn Bay 12 22:40 14 11 Aberystwyth Town 14:39 Pontypridd Town 8:28 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between Pontypridd Town and Aberystwyth Town on 2023-12-26, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Our data, covering vital metrics like average goals scored/conceded and clean sheet frequency, serves to illustrate the strategic and tactical moves employed by each team during the match. Our best tipsters assess a range of criteria when researching a game, taking into account odds value in particular. Check out our free football predictions for today. To view all of our tips for today's games, go to predictions today. football predictions for today and for future events, offering free advice on all things football. Before we tell you the three essential tips required to make your football predictions successful, you should know that the first step will be to estimate the likelihood of your intended bet being a successful one. Probability 1 X 2, Over/Under 2. 5, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score, football prediction website that guarantees real football predictions on every market available. Pontypridd Town vs Aberystwyth Town FC: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/26/2023. Preview match Pontypridd Town vs Aberystwyth Town FC, team, start time. Tribuna. comWales. Premier League20 Matchday, Stadium: USW Sports ParkStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersLoading... Loading... Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 7 gamesPontypridd Town4WinsAberystwyth Town FC1WinsWales League Cup. Tuesday, 19 September, 2023Wales. Premier League. Tuesday, 29 August, 2023Wales. Saturday, 1 April, 2023All matchesLatest matches Pontypridd TownWales League Cup. Tuesday, 19 December, 2023Wales. Saturday, 16 December, 2023Wales. Saturday, 2 December, 2023Wales. Tuesday, 28 November, 2023Wales. Pontypridd Town vs Aberystwyth Odds Pontypridd Town vs Aberystwyth Odds · Pontypridd Town Win and Over 2.5. +160 · Aberystwyth Win and Over 2.5. +425 · Tie and Over 2.5. +900 · Aberystwyth Win and ... Live Soccer Scores and Results - Free Football Super TipsMathematical Football Predictions Football is arguably the most popular sport. Every Sportsbook offers some form of football betting, with most offering odds on minor leagues and competitions as well as the most common. This means that spotting value can be a tough task. Football tips on today's and this weekend's matches. Football tipsters provides in depth information to help you to choose your predictions. 1x2 tips, BTTS (both teams to score tips), Result and BTTS, Correct Score Tips. To offer football expert predictions, there is a lot to consider. PONTYPRIDD UNITED VS ABERYSTWYTH TOWN | 27. 11. 2022< BackBecome a club partner! #WeAreUnitedVIEW NOWSupporters can view our womens digital programmes free on match day... read exclusive notes, match previews, club news & more. We also have printed programmes available to purchase online and at the gate on home matches for those who would like physical copies. #SupportYourDragons Click HERE to purchase your Official Matchday Programme SEE YOU AT THE MATCH... Women's Fixtures Pontypridd United versus Wrexham AFC, 24 September 2023, Match Report versus Aberystwyth Town, 28 January 2024, Live Match Centre. February. The New ... Video broadcast: Pontypridd Town - Aberystwyth. Watch Watch the online video broadcast of the match Pontypridd Town - Aberystwyth 55 s. Aberystwyth · Bet365 · 1.82 3.90 3.65 · Live stream. H2H · Standings ...


Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
bottom of page